In my tomes, I will refer to various species’ and creatures. Below is a brief description of them.
- First up is the usual Undead Vampires. They exist without beating hearts and they don’t breath. Soulless, they have no conscience, using only reason to manage their way forward
- Then there are the Blood Borns. They have souls, and therefore a conscience. More powerful than Undeads, too. There just aren’t many of them around
- Twice-Deads are living, breathing, and soul bearing Vampires. Unfathomably powerful and in a class their own.
- Vampyres rule the Undead. They are evolved from demons, and sprang forth the Undeads, in fact. With Vampiric might and demonic power, they are far more prevailing than Blood Borns. A few Vampyres survived the Great Species War; a war in which all manner of beings fought
- Finally, there is the Lord Vampire - crest of the Food Chain Only two of these uber-powerful creatures exist. They rule the Blood Borns, and no manner of blood-slaking fool would dare cross one of these creatures
- Only Blood Borns, Vampyres, and Lords can procreate. Their offspring are called Vampies
- Undeads can only be impregnated by the Lords
Like Vampires, there are many different types of demons. However, I write particularly about one type - Demons of the Netherworld. They are tremendously powerful, ruthless, incapable of telling the truth, and rabid pursuers of souls, particularly those of preternatural creatures. How they manipulate the souls of Innocents is truly fascinating. Tune into the Generations Series to check that out.
Banshees, Troglodytes, and Goblins are referenced, but not drawn in detail. Not yet anyway.
- Elves, there aren’t many left since The Great Species War. In the time since, demons have chased hundreds of them to ground in order to gain control of their mystically rich souls. However, there are two King Elves remaining. Demons are gluttonous, not stupid. No one pursues a King Elf. No one
- Elemental Fae include Water Elementals, Stone Elementals, and Mysticals. Neither has a soul of their own and they mate with Innocents to procreate. All of them are tremendously powerful, with Mysticals being the most. Mysticals are the polar equivalent of demons, and no Fae is quite their peer
- Pixies are numerous. Because of that, no one initiates war with them. Though small, Pixies aren’t susceptible to Fae magic. They also have a mysterious affinity for Lord Vampires
- Dwarves are few but explosively powerful. Left alone, they are peaceful creatures. That’s if they’re left alone. Demons and Mysticals avoid them. Hell, everybody avoids the Dwarves.
- Coven Mistress(s) and Mister(s) teach and lead their supernaturally talented followers in the craft. They live in castles, mansions, or other large abodes for protection and spell-casting practices. They fear none but Vampires chase them like starving beasts. Their blood is sweet and IT feeds the Vampires’ mystical charmS and glamour. The trouble is, Vampires have to sneak up on them, which isn’t very easy to do to a Witch, let alone more than a dozen of them
- Madams and Sirs have outgrown their Coventry and choose a life of solitude after relinquishing their Coven controls to their protégé’s. They are masters of their craft and hold super-powerful talents as 4-point Witches. They easily control Air, Water, Earth, and Fire mysticism, and reside near the top of the Food Chain.
- Wolves, Bears, Lions, Jaguars, Leopards, and Foxes are all shifters or skinwalkers. They aren’t Weres. They appear as the true animal, albeit far larger and incredibly more powerful. Shifters are as fast as Vampires, but they are typically less powerful than one. For that reason, they live in Packs, Prides, and Dens for security.
- Cougars and Coyotes are Native American shifters. They carry forms of mystical power that Vampires avoid like the plague. Like other shifters, they are huge, fast, and powerful
- Tigers are the only creatures capable of matching Werewolves, in terms of brute strength and ferocity. They are docile and live singular existences, like the animals in real life. However, they are less than rare. In fact, they are nearly extinct.
- First of all, they’re monsters. These aren’t the ones you’re most familiar with. In fact, there are very few of them, relatively speaking. With hand-like appendages on the front end and elongated paws on the rear, they can surpass the size of a Buick. Those are the Pack Wolves. The Alphas dwarf minivans. Then there are the Great Alphas (Sacred Puppies), of which there are only four
- Werewolves are entirely peaceful. Because they are minimally affected by death-dealing mysticism, in order to subdue a Werewolf, one has to do it physically. Stilling spells work on them, but it takes time to cast them, and the spell has to be cast in the presence of a Werewolf
- The Great Alphas are all and more than each creature listed previously. Not necessarily Gods, they are the combination of all they encompass. Through Wolf Pack Relativity, Great Alphas absorb the strengths of every creature that submits to them, and then they transfer that total strength to their Packs
- When a Great Alpha Werewolf ascends, a Wereeagle hatches somewhere in the world, or in another realm. Like Werewolves, they are practically immune to magic. Wereeagles have no physical strength in human form, but they are unstoppable assassins. I invite you to read about them. Fantastic creatures they are.
- Mysterious and deadly. They are commonly known as Slingers or Blood Hunters, the legendary creatures who sought out and vanquished vampires. Their numbers are very few, and dwindling still. With the growth of Great Packs, however, their numbers will rise again. You'll love reading about how that happens.